Friday, April 12, 2013

another photoboth remix + other exciting things!

| |
Today, a gloomy and perfectly repulsive snowy day, called for another photobooth remix. See how I'm doing them more often now? Here's to hoping they don't begin to replace my usual outfit photos (because we all know what a slippery slope that could become)...

beanie: Target
frames: Warby Parker, Huxley
blouse: H&M
jacket: Polo Ralph Lauren, thrifted
gold bangle: Madewell, gift from Husband
jeans: random brand, found on the free shelf!
booties: Seychelles, from DSW

On a more positive note, my best buddy Emma and I were finally able to shoot her upcoming zine collaboration yesterday, and I am just too excited to get the film back! We also took nice digitals as a fall back, of course, but film is where it's at (at least for this girl). It was sleeting and cold and I had a hard time working with the cameras in plastic bags, but everything went very smoothly, especially Emma's expert styling, AND the husband made us hot cocoa when we were all done (thanks baby!).

Cant wait to show you the results! In the meantime, hop over to Emma's blog for a little peek at her exciting project!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin