Tuesday, April 19, 2011

lovely ladies

| |
I am so lucky to have such good girl friends. And I am extra lucky that we've been able to hang out more than usual in the last few months! Brunches, shoppings, wine tasting nights and sleepovers. We have done them all, folks. I think this is due to the fact that, while we are all very busy, we have finally gotten to a place in our lives that allows us a little more (financial and otherwise) wiggle room to hang out. And it's a good thing too, because our dear friend and entrepreneur miss Katie is movin' out west come June. Sad face.

Here are some photos of our recent adventures, below. Which does not include (yet) documentation of our upcoming bachelorette adventure/girls weekend trip to Stillwater this weekend! I cant tell you how excited I am. But I can say that I bought 8 packs of polaroid film on ebay for the occasion (read: expensive). I love you guys!













(That last one is care of Emma, and her new Holga camera.)

PS: Katie, I know you have a long list of people to keep in touch with, but you need to promise to call me extra, cuz I am gonna miss you super hardcore.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin