Saturday, April 3, 2010

come on

| |
Rumi, over at Fashion Toast, always gives me the biggest shoe envy! All of her shoes I would die to have in my collection (except maybe the leopard print platforms... not a fan of animal prints...)! It seems like every time I browse a few of her most recent posts, I am immediately inclined to look up where to get some of those fabulous shoes. They're always flipping designer ones (surprise). And then I just go online-window-shoe-shopping for hours and lose track of the time. Well here are some recent shoe-bookmarks that have been added to my list, thanks to the always inspirational Rumi!

Diane Von Furstenburg leather wedges


Jeffrey Campbell suede wedges



Sam Edelman Booties



Miu Miu clogs (Clogs?!)



Also, a few things: Shini made a great little post about Bloglovin' the other day (I FEEL THE SAME WAY). Check it out. Next, I introduce to you what could potentially be the next Go Fug Yourself. (Makes me a little scared to visit LA this May). On that note, does anyone living in the LA/Orange or San Francisco area have any recommendations for restaurants, art galleries, events that I need to check out end of May? I'd love the inside scoop!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin