Sunday, December 20, 2009

some photographs

| |
I was just going about my business this evening, browsing some new blogs, when I came upon this one by mariell. I am very much in the Christmas spirit lately, and have been feeling nostalgic. So has mariell. So I was inspired to tag myself and do a similar post that she called "a picture of you" in photographs. It was kind of sweet and made me want to look through old photos of mine, too. This is what I came up with...

a picture of you in one of your favorite outfits:
(I wish the weather was warm enough to wear this dress right now!)


a picture that describes the way you'd like to spend everyday:



a picture of you with someone you love:


a picture of you when you were anything but happy:
(my mom and i in mexico last year - i had a MONDOR HEADACHE)


a picture of you making a goofy face at the camera:
(when do i not do that..?)


a picture that makes your heart smile:
(how do you pick just one?!?)




a picture of a time when everything was changing:
(this and the previous picture c/o emma, not me)


a night that you regret:
(even though it was fun)


a picture of a time in your life that's over, and you really really miss:
(i changed this one around a bit, i think its much nicer and kind of a good ending point)


It was really nice to go through a bunch of old pictures, actually! I recommend everyone out there doing this one, if even just for yourself, if you have at least an hour to dig... I wont tag anyone formally.

(happy holidays)
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin