Saturday, August 8, 2009

eventful saturday!

| |
Okay. So today was rainy and cold this morning, and I was feeling very disappointed that it was going to be an awful day. But as I am sure all of you Twin-Citians already know, it got HOT AND STICKY soon after. I'm talking 90's and humid, but it made for a much better day for gallivanting around the cities than rain would have!! CLASSIC Art Hop weather, for sure... poor Art Hop go-ers. So after having breakfast at the Egg and I (yummy!), Alex and I were forced to shed our outer layers. Then we spent the rest of the day hanging around St. Paul going to Fringe shows (well we tried, some were already sold out gosh darnit!!! we're going to try for some again on sunday), stopping in antique stores on the way, and grabbing a beer at the Bulldog NE. Very very good day! Best in a long time.

Here are some great pictures from an architectural salvage store we wandered into. It was so interesting! I dont remember what it was called, but it was kind of around the corner from the Bulldog fyi. AND THERE WAS A KITTY THERE! We liked him a lot.








 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin