Tuesday, July 28, 2009

vintage inspired print on a brand new dress

| |

I got this dress at Savers recently, and although it is pretty bright for me, I do love the little flower print it has! Not only the print, but the cut and matching belt immediately made me think that this was vintage when I found it. Not so! Its from J.Crew, if you can believe that!! Props, J.Crew on this adorable thing.

I wore this to Blacklist Vintage's Birthday Diggers sale this past weekend, and it was a blast! They had tons of bins full of pieces priced at $5 and under (I should probably show you what I got there soon, huh?), hot dogs, lemonade, cupcakes and DJ Jake Rudh spinning summer tunes! It rained for a brief moment, and then it all went away and it was beautiful. I miss those Blacklist girls...

Anywho, I've been working hard on a Minnesota State Arts Board grant application the past week or so and haven't had much time for my brain to comprehend anything other than my work... which basically means that I'm fried. Im in the home stretch and plan to drop it off on Thursday, so hopefuly Ill be back in action this weekend (back to my regularly scheduled applying for jobs and hangin out with friends routine). Wish me luck!!!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin