Monday, June 15, 2009

mcad summer expressions session one

| |
Summer in Minneapolis for me means MCAD's summer expressions pre-college program for high school students. I didnt get to go when I was in high school (much to my dismay), so working as a Resident Assistant every year is sort of making up for lost time (and super intense fun working time)! I wont go into detail, but I will say that I have to stay in the apartments and live with the students for four weeks, which means a change of scenery for my wardrobe remix pictures! It also means cool clothing, and not a lot of it. Hanging out and sunning on the grass and walking to Little Tijuana's for dinner with co-workers. Its always a good time.





On a side note, Hello Ladies Vintage League has been doing very well these last couple of days! I just wanted to quickly thank any of you out there who've been browsing our shop (and reading our blogs), we really are having a blast with this and hope we can keep this up for as long as possible! ///Allison
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin