Saturday, June 20, 2009

6.20.09

| |

6.20.09, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.

Today is hot. A steamy 87 degrees already, and Alex and I are going to Rock the Garden at the Walker!! I am so excited to sun myself on a large blanket, drink lots of beer, and meet our good friend Kate from High School there!

This wont happen though until I do several other things, like ship some Hello Ladies items, have an interview at American Apparel, get some film and a new battery for this retro Rollei, and HAVE SOME LUNCH... I cant forget to have some lunch!

deets:
tank: damsel from Urban
stretch skirt: Urban clearance
cardigan (just in case?): ON clearance
sandals: Urban
(oh embarrassing, my whole outfit is from Urban!)
lots of vintage cocktail rings
I also felt like this outfit needed a necklace, but then I thought I'd get too sweaty. So no necklace....

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin