Monday, April 27, 2009

big 200

| |
Today is my 200th wardrobe remix picture. I probably would never have noticed, just as I hadn't noticed my 100th blog post, but I happened to be linking to my flickr today and noticed that it said 199 items in my w_r folder. aha! so this one had to be good.






I got this blue 50's dress at the aforementioned mcad-party-garage sale awhile back and needed to hem the poor chopped-off thing before wearing it (I am also thinking about switching out the cute little bow-buttons for a more grown-up set. Alex said it looks like a 10 year old girl should be wearing it). I finally got around to doing that today when I REALIZED it was still hanging behind the closet door. Also, new shoes. Perfect for 200.

dress: vintage, from garage sale
cardigan: ON
belt: thrifted, Goodwill
tights: Target?
new shoes: chiao bella, from DSW
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin