Saturday, April 11, 2009

4.11.09

| |

4.11.09, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.

SHORTS! ITS FINALLY SHORTS WEATHER! Today, Alex and I are going to have a great day. First we are going to a sweet mcad kids garage sale, then to the park to hang out and eat a picnic lunch/listen to podcasts, and then maybe grab some baking supplies for the biscuits we are going to make for tomorrow's easter brunch! So excited!

Also, I just joined bloglovin! I know everyone has been all over this for awhile now, but its actually really cool now that I see it with my own eyes. You guys should try it out (just click the icon to the right).

tshirt: Urban
cardigan: ON
high-waisted shorts: vintage, Blacklist Vintage!
keds: .50 cents at a garage sale last summer
handmade ring: vintage, Mall of St. Paul

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin