Tuesday, March 24, 2009

speaking of silly rings...

| |
I have had a very bad jewelry-organization habit for as long as I can remember. I have several jewelry boxes, full of stuff dating back to high school (or earlier!), and I sometimes even bypass my boxes for the counter and nightstand. NO MORE.

I found this vintage jewelry box at the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store that I found the other day (not found obviously, but found out about for the first time - I didnt know we had one!), and I knew that I would have to rectify the situation asap.


So I compacted and cleared out the three or so boxes I've had forever, and put only things I wear plus one or two sentimental items (isnt that what a jewelry box is for if even just a little bit?) in the new GOLD box.



I feel so much better now. And you know what that means girls?! Time for you to come over and peruse. I have lots of things that need to go (including maybe even some scarves that have been lying around with no one to wear them...)!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin