Thursday, January 29, 2009

two things

| |

one) I am going to combine being tagged by Emma to go to my fourth folder where pictures are and then the fourth picture and post/talk about it, and my new favorite stupid thing: a program called Poladroid. It converts your regular digital photos into silly Polaroid-looking things. But beware, if you don't like waiting for you Polaroids to develop in real life, you won't like this program. This photo, btw, is an unflattering candid that Alex took of me while we were decorating our xmas tree this year. Needless to say, I should have deleted it when I had the chance!

two) The reason I felt the need to download this silly (and fun!) thing, is because I too am playing around with Polaroid images lately. It seems to be the only version of photography that allows me instant gratification (besides digital of course) AND makes me feel like I am making work (and not being a lazy butt). I am looking into buying Polaroid in bulk on ebay or something, but they seem to be just as expensive everywhere. We will see, maybe I can play around with some EXPIRED Polaroid for cheap.

PS: Consider yourself TAGGED everyone!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin