Friday, October 24, 2008

what the funk

| |
In case anyone has noticed, no I have not been posting much this week. It is again opening week here at the theatre, and I have been superbusy. But tonight is the night and I an so excited! The Five Fingers of Funk opens tonight on the Cargill stage, and this one is going to be a doozy. Funky 70's music, 8 talented actors/singers/musicians (oh my), mild drug usage and lots and lots of profanity. It should be a good time.


(click on this photo to go to the video at Star Tribune, it won't embed...)

In other news, I am going to be in an upcoming group show at Intermedia Arts! It is called "Art and Healing: Body Burden," and it opens in December. I will keep y'all updated.

Possibly the most exciting for me right now though, is the fact that I have decided to be June Carter Cash for Halloween! She is such an awesome 60's lady and I have just the dress for it! LOOK at this COAT:








Although, I have been having some difficulty finding a wig anything like what her hair looks like... hm.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin